Mr. Chang-Young Cho is a partner at Shin & Kim. Mr. Cho specializes in the anti-trust law including cartel, M&A, abuse of market dominance, unfair trade practice, unfair franchise transactions, unfair subcontract transactions, adhesion contracts, unfair labelling and advertising, multilevel & door-to-door sales, consumer protection on electronic transaction and holding company & Large Business Group policy.
Mr. Cho worked in Korea Fair Trade Commission as a Deputy Director and has involved in many significant anti-trust cases as official and lawyer.
- 1993Seoul National University, Graduate School of Law
- 1988Seoul National University, College of Law (LL.B.)
- 2010-2012Member of Regulatory Reform Council (Competition Subcommittee), Korea Fair Trade Commission
- 2008Advisory Member of Statutory Enhancement Team, Korea Fair Trade Commission
- 2007-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2002-2006Associate, Law Office Barun, Seoul, Korea
- 2001-2002Administrator, Korea Fair Trade Commission
- 1999-2001Judicial Research & Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea
- Korean Bar Association
- "Leading Lawyer" for Antitrust and Competition, Legal Times, 2017, 2019, 2021
- "Recommended Lawyer” for Antitrust and Competition, Legal500, 2014, 2017-2019