Mr. Jin Young Chang is a patent attorney of Shin & Kim. Mr. Chang’s main areas of practice include patent filings and trials of domestic and overseas applications for registration of patents or utility models and other services relating thereto, in semiconductor, electronic, and communication.
Mr. Chang has represented major corporate clients including Samsung Electronics, Google and other multi nationals in many significant cross-border patent applications and trial processes, and involved in major litigations.
- 2010Yonsei University, College of Engineering (B.S. in Electrical Engineering, 2010)
- 2013-PresentShin & Kim
- 2011-2012Central Intellectual Property & Law
- 2010-201121st Century Patent & Law Firm
- 2009Korea (Patent)
- Korean Patent Attorneys Association (KPAA)
- “Broadcast Storm Mitigation Techniques In Vehicular Ad Hoc Network”, Yonsei University (November 2009)