Mr. Yong Ho Kim is a partner at Shin & Kim. Mr. Kim’s practice focuses on litigations involving real estate and construction, administration and media, corporate and white collar related criminal cases.
Mr. Kim started his career as a judge in the Suwon District Court, taught at the Judicial Research & Training Institute and served as a presiding judge in the Incheon District Court. Mr. Kim has been serving as a partner at Shin & Kim since March 2015.
He has been involved in a wide range of areas such as construction, media and criminal law as he lectured Practice of Criminal Proceedings while teaching at the Judicial Research & Training Institute, served as a judge responsible for a warrant and as a presiding judge at the judicial department in charge of construction and media cases in the Chuncheon District Court and the Incheon District Court.
- 2005-2006SOAS, University of London (Visiting Scholar)
- 1988-1993Seoul National University, College of Law (LL.B.)
- 2015-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2014Visiting Professor, Inha Law School
- 2013-2015Commissioner, Incheon-si Election Commission
- 2012Presiding Judge, Incheon District Court
- 2011-2012Chairperson, Yanggu-gun Election Commission
- Visiting Professor, Kangwon National University School of Law
- 2011Presiding Judge, Chuncheon District Court
- 2010Judge, Seoul High Court
- 2008Professor, Judicial Research and Training Institute
- 2007Judge, Seoul Eastern District Court
- 2003Judge, Busan District Court
- 2001Judge, Seoul District Court
- 1999Judge, Suwon District Court
- 1996-1999Judge Advocate, Republic of Korea Navy
- 1996Judicial Research & Training Institute, Supreme Court of Korea
- Korean Bar Association
- A study on the UK Court Organization Act and Judges Act (Research on the International Judicial System, Vol. No. 2)
- Transportation of goods on deck and responsibilities of carriers (Gangwon Judicial Research Society, 2011)