Mr. Daxun Zhang is a senior foreign attorney at Shin & Kim’s Beijing Office.
Mr. Zhang’s main areas of practice include M&A, overseas investment, China’s real estate development and investment, China’s company and labor laws. He has extensive experience of participating in projects in various areas (real estate, petrochemical, mining, domestic distribution, medical device and instrument, shipbuilding, etc.) and also in projects related to the establishment and operation of foreign invested enterprises (including limited partnerships, joint ventures and foreign-owned enterprises) as well as the withdrawal of investment (including liquidation and assignment, etc.).
Mr. Zhang has provided advisory services to a large number of Korean corporations and their local offices in China for many years and participated in the direct investment projects of Chinese companies in Korea. He is currently providing advisory services to many multinational companies and Korean large corporations.
- 2004Beijing University, School of Law (LL.B.)
- 2018-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2017-2018Bae, Kim & Lee
- 2011-2016Beijing Daesung Law Firm
- 2010Shin & Kim LLC
- 2008-2009POSCO-China Co., Ltd.
- 2007Beijing Jungryun Law Firm
- 2005-2006Beijing Geumseong Dongdal Law Firm
- INVESTMENT & BUSINESS GUIDE CHINA II TAX LAW
- INVESTMENT & BUSINESS GUIDE CHINA III FAIR TRADE