Mr. Tae Hun Kim is a partner at Shin & Kim, with an expertise in the areas of finance, real estate, administration, taxation, customs and criminal law.
Before joining Shin & Kim as a partner in March 2019, Mr. Kim served as Judge, commencing his career at the Suwon District Court and retiring as Presiding Judge of Seoul Central District Court.
In the course of his career, he presided at the Criminal Department of the Seoul High Court, served as Research Judge at the Supreme Court and handled warrants and single judge criminal cases, and held the position as Chief Justice of the panel of judges for administrative cases, gaining a comprehensive scope of experience in a wide variety of cases in administrative, criminal and civil areas.
- 2007University of North Carolina (UNC), U.S. (Visiting Program)
- 1997Korea University, Graduate School of Law (Completed)
- 1990-1994Korea University, College of Law (LL.B.)
- 2019-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2018Presiding Judge, Seoul Central District Court
- 2016-2017Presiding Judge, Incheon District Court
- 2014-2015Presiding Judge, Jeju District Court
- 2012-2013Research Judge, Supreme Court
- 2011Judge, Seoul High Court
- 2010Judge, Seoul Eastern District Court
- 2006-2009Judge, Busan District Court
- 2004-2005Judge, Seoul Central District Court
- 2002-2003Judge, Suwon District Court
- 1999-2002Judge Advocate, Republic of Korea Army
- 1997-1999Judicial Research & Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea
- Korean Bar Association
- Addition and change of disposition cause in the procedure of request for examination set forth under the Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance Act/ Issues in Civil Procedure No. 21 (2012)