Mr. Chang-Ho Kim is a Senior Tax Attorney/CPA at Shin & Kim. He focuses his practice on general tax consulting, international taxation, tax audit and investigation defense (including tax mock audits), and tax-related disputes.
Mr. Kim has over 21 years of experience in advising both Korean and foreign-based multinational companies on a wide range of corporate tax issues, including finance tax, corporate tax planning, M&A, and real estate-related taxation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kim held senior positions at Sejong Accounting and with Samil Accounting (a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers).
He holds a M.A. degree from The George Washington University School of Business and from the Graduate School of Business Administration at Seoul National University. Mr. Kim received his B.A. from Seoul National University’s College of Business Administration.
He is a certified public accountant in Korea.
- 2009George Washington University, School of Business (M.A., 2009)
- 1997-2000Seoul National University, Graduate School of Business Administration
- 1991-1997Seoul National University, College of Business Administration (B.A., 1997)
- 2019-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2011-2019Sejong Accounting LLC
- 2007-2011Shin & Kim LLC
- 2002-2007Sejong Accounting LLC
- 1998-2002Samil Accounting Corporation, a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountants