Mr. Seung Hyeon Sung has provided advisory and litigation services for domestic and foreign companies mainly in the fields of competition law such as cartels and unfair trade practices. Mr. Sung has particularly shown remarkable performance in the field of internal trading, where law enforcement has recently been strengthened.
Mr. Sung has provided advisory and litigation services in various other fields such as the Fair Transactions in Subcontracting Act, Fair Transactions in Franchise Business Act, Act on Fair Transactions in Large Retail Business, and the Act on Fair Labeling and Advertising, as well as compliance consulting services.
Mr. Sung was named by Legal Times as the “Leading Lawyer” in the field of Antitrust & Competition in 2021. Outside the legal practice, Mr. Sung has served as an exam writer for bar examinations (competition law) and as a lecturer at Korea Productivity Center and Fair Competition Federation.
Areas of Expertise
- 2022-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2020Examiner, the 9th Bar Examination (Competition Law)
- 2017Examiner, the 6th Bar Examination (Competition Law)
- 2016Deacons Hong Kong Office
- 2014-PresentLecturer, Korea Productivity Center
- 2010-2022Yoon & Yang LLC
- 2007-2010Public-Service Judge Advocate
- 2007Judicial Research & Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea
- 2000-2005Seoul National University, College of Law (LL.B.)
- Korean Bar Association
- "Leading Lawyer" for Antitrust and Competition, Legal Times, 2021-2023