Kelly J. Lee is a senior foreign attorney at Shin & Kim. Kelly specializes in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, real estate, and general corporate matters.
Ms. Lee has broad ranging transactional law experience. She has acted for investors and governmental agencies in a wide range of sectors, including real property, infrastructure, energy, automotive, media, and transport across a number of jurisdictions around the world. As part of her extensive experience in foreign investments, Kelly has been engaged in many high-profile cross-border transactions and has advised PEFs, multinational enterprises, and Korean conglomerates in various aspects of commercial law.
In recent years, Ms. Lee particularly focuses her practice in regulatory issues in automotive and environmental areas. She has guided various automotive manufacturers and mobility businesses through the complex regulatory environment in Korea, including with respect to safety and emissions related matters. She has also extensively advised clients on issues arising from waste management and recycling regulations in Korea.
- 2008Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- 2003Yonsei Graduate School of International Studies (M.I.B., International Business, 2003)
- 2000Ewha Woman’s University (B.A., English/French Language and Literature, 2000)
- 2011-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2009-2011Legal Counsel, KT Corporation, Seoul, Korea
- 2004-2005Consultant, Valmore Partners, Seoul, Korea
- 2009New York
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association