Ms. Yong Mi Lee is a patent attorney at Shin & Kim. Ms. Lee’s main areas of practice include patent applications, adjudgments and litigations related to semiconductor, electronic materials and chemical substance, and provision of advices on intellectual property right related thereto.
Ms. Lee has been involved in many significant patent applications and litigations for foreign and domestic clients, and served as an in-house patent attorney of IBM for execution and negotiation of contracts related to intellectual property right.
- 1997Dankook University, College of Engineering (B.S. In Electrical Engineering)
- 1992Seoul National University, College of Chemical Education (B.S. in Chemical Science)
- 2000-PresentShin & Kim
- 1998-2000IBM Korea, Inc.
- 1997-1998Park, Kim and Partners Intellectual Property Law Firm
- 1996-1997DHYOO Intellectual Property Law Firm
- 1993-1996DSMOCK Instinctual Property Law Firm
- 1993International Intellectual Property Training Institute
- 1992Korea (Patent)
- Korea Patent Attorneys Association (KPAA)
Korean, English, Japanese