Mr. Yun Seok Jang is a partner of Shin & Kim. Mr. Jang’s main areas of practice include international and domestic securities offerings, SOC project transactions, corporate restructurings, acquisition financing, ship financing, project financing of real estate development, management of offshore fund in Korea, and establishing of PEF, mutual fund and trust fund.
Mr. Jang has handled a great number of loan transactions, domestic IPO and matters relating to the issuance of various types of securities in the Korean, U.S. or Euro markets. In addition, Mr. Jang has supervised financial institutions for legal issues and on all aspects of M&A transactions and outbound investments.
- 2009King’s college London (Summer Programmes)
- 2008-2009Georgetown Law Center, Washington DC, US
- 1990-1994Korea University, College of Law, Seoul, Korea (LL.B.)
- 2009-2010Secondment at Woori Bank IB
- 2004-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2001-2004Judge Advocate, Republic of Korea Air Force
- 1999-2001Judicial Research & Training Institute, Supreme Court of Korea
- Korean Bar Association
- "Leading Lawyer” for Capital Markets, IFLR1000, 2019-2020
- "Recommended Lawyer” for Banking and Finance, Legal500, 2014, 2017-2019
- "Leading Lawyer" for Securities and Finance, Legal Times, 2017, 2019
- “Lawyer of the Year” for Securities and Finance, Legal Times, 2015
- "Recommended Lawyer” for Capital Markets, Legal500, 2014