Mr. Seong-Hun Yoo is a partner of Shin & Kim. Mr. Yoo’s main areas of practice include finance-related disputes and general corporate affairs.
Mr. Yoo served as a judge at the Seoul Central District Court and Seoul Northern District Court from May of 2000 to February of 2004, practiced at Sojong Partners from 2005 to the end of 2006, and worked as the head of the legal department of Tongyang Group from August of 2008 to March of 2012.
Mr. Yoo handled civil cases related to finance and construction, as well as general criminal cases. While serving at Tongyang, he dealt with general corporate crime, various corporate general disputes and M&A cases where the company’s affiliates were involved.
- 2007-2008UC Berkeley Law School (Visiting Scholar)
- 1993-1995Seoul National University, Graduate School of Law, Seoul, Korea
- 1988-1993Seoul National University, College of Law, Seoul, Korea (LL.B., 1993)
- 2012-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2008-2012General Counsel, TONGYANG Group
- 2005-2006Attorney, Sojong Partners
- 2000-2004Judge, Seoul Central District Court and Seoul Northern District Court
- 1997-2000Judge Advocate, Republic of Korea Army
- 1995-1997Judicial Research & Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea
- Korean Bar Association