Daniel Yoo is a senior foreign attorney with Shin & Kim. His main areas of practice include mergers & acquisitions, cross-border investments, labor·employment law, and general corporate advice.
Mr. Yoo has a broad range of experience in advising clients on commercial transactions ranging from banking and finance transactions to cross-border investments. In particular, he has extensive experience advising technology, communications and media companies on inbound and outbound investments, licensing and other matters, such as privacy and labor·employment.
Mr. Yoo earned his J.D. at Georgetown University Law Center and obtained his B.A. in economics and environmental science from the University of California at Berkeley.
- 2001Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2001)
- 1996University of California at Berkeley (B.A. in Economics and Environmental Science, 1996)
- 2008-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2002-2008Foreign Legal Consultant, Horizon Law Group
- 2002New York
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association