Mr. Peter Kimm is a senior foreign attorney at Shin & Kim. Mr. Kimm’s main areas of practice include cross border investments, labor employment law, merger & acquisitions, finance regulations, compliance and general corporate transactions. Mr. Kimm has practiced law for 10 years in Germany and assisted major national and international clients during that time.
He continued to work for major international and national clients while working in Korea and has been involved in many cross border investments and internal joint ventures from the EU, Latin America and Korea. He has been working in the Korean finance market for major foreign Companies and has an extensive experience in the Korean labor practice.
In 2015 Mr. Kimm has founded the Spanish Chamber of Commerce and is deeply involved in the Spanish speaking community. He has been also an advisor for many Latin American Embassies and companies.
- 2005Second State Examination
- 2004-2005Legal Trainee, County Court of Kiel (Chamber of Commerce)
- 2003-2004Legal Trainee, Prosecutions office Kiel
- 2003First State Examination
- 2002University of Kiel
- 1997-2001University of Bonn
- 1996-1997University of Bielefeld
- 2015-PresentFounder of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce (ESCCK)
- 2015-2020Treasurer of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce (ESCCK)
- 2017-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2014-2017Kim & Chang
- 2013-2014PBM, Peters, Borowiak & Magnus
- 2011-2013WZR, Wuefling, Zeuner & Rechel
- 2007-2010Kramer & Partner
- 2005-2007Tamm & Kimm
- Schleswig- Holstein, Germany
- Hamburg, Germany
German, English, Korean, Spanish