Mr. Jeongseok Kang is a partner at Shin & Kim. Mr. Kang completed the course of judicial research and training institute of the supreme court of Korea in 2001 and served as a public-service judge advocate for 3 years. Starting from the Dongbu Branch of Busan District Public Prosecutors’ Office in April 2004, he worked at the Daegue, Busan, Seoul Central District and Supreme Public Prosecutors' Offices. Then he served as a head of Criminal Department 6 in Jan. 2016 and a head of Public Security Department in Feb. 2017 in the Seoul Southern District Prosecutors’ office, and also served a head of Yeongwol branch office in Aug. 2017 before his retirement in July 2018.
During his term as a prosecutor, he was in charge of public security, and dealt with various labor and election cases or participated in investigation and thus has rich experiences and in-depth knowledge in labor and election fields.
- 1999Korea University, College of Law (LL.B.)
- 2018-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2017Head of Yeongwol Branch Office, Chuncheon District Public Prosecutors’ Office
- 2017Head of Public Security Department, Seoul Southern District Prosecutors’ Office
- 2016Head of Criminal Department 6, Seoul Southern District Prosecutors’ Office
- 2014Prosecution Research Officer, Supreme Public Prosecutors' Office
- 2013Prosecutor, Seoul Central District Public Prosecutors' Office
- 2012Dispatched to Consulate, Boston, U.S.
- 2010Prosecutor, Seoul Central District Public Prosecutors' Office
- 2008Prosecutor, Busan Public Prosecutors' Office
- 2006Prosecutor, Daegue District Public Prosecutors' Office
- 2004Prosecutor, Dongbu Branch of Busan District Public Prosecutors’ Office
- 2001-2004Public-Service Judge Advocate
- 1999-2001Judicial Research & Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea
- Korean Bar Association