Mr. Chulmin Choi is a partner at Shin & Kim and his practice focuses on litigations involving construction, real estate and family, criminal cases and civil execution cases.
Mr. Choi started his career as a judge in Seoul Southern District Court and served as a judge or presiding judge at the several courts involving Family Branch Court of Gwangju District Court, Ansan Branch Court of Suwon District Court, as a professor at Judicial Research and Training Institute. Mr. Choi has been serving as a partner at Shin & Kim since March 2021.
Mr. Choi has been involved in a wide range of areas such as construction, real estate and criminal law, as he lectured Practice of Criminal Proceedings, Civil Execution while teaching at the JRTI and served as a judge or presiding judge at the several courts.
- 1992-1997Seoul National University, College of Law (LL.B.)
- 2021-PresentMember of the Rights Protection Committee, Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation
- 2021-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2019-2021Presiding Judge, Ansan Branch Court of Suwon District Court
- 2018-2019Presiding Judge, Gwangju District Court
- 2017-2018Professor(Presiding Judge), Judicial Research & Training Institute
- Adjunct Professor, Chonnam National University Law School
- Adjunct Professor, Jeonbuk National University Law School
- Adjunct Professor, Wonkwang University Law School
- 2015-2017Professor(Judge), Judicial Research & Training Institute
- 2013-2015Judge, Suwon District Court
- 2011-2013Judge, Gwangju District Court
- 2009-2011Judge, Family Branch Court of Gwangju District Court
- 2007-2009Judge, Seoul Central District Court
- 2005-2007Judge, Seoul Southern District Court
- 2002-2005Judge Advocate, Republic of Korea Air Force
- 2000-2002Judicial Research & Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea
- Korean Bar Association