Mr. Huichoon Moon is a partner at Shin & Kim. His main practice areas include civil and criminal litigation and advisory for Korean financial institutions (banks, capitals and asset management companies), litigation and advisory on real estate trusts, corporate general advisory, and criminal cases involving companies and public servants.
Mr. Moon has provided litigation and advisory services for many Korean financial institutions and real estate trusts and handled various litigation and advisory cases related to fund investment and issuance of overseas bonds and also while-collar crime cases and criminal cases involving public servants.
- 2009Law Study Course, East China University of Political Science and Law
- 2008-2009Language Study Course, China Shanghai Jiaotong University
- 2008Language Study Course, Shanghai University of Finance & Economics
- 1991-2000Yonsei University, College of Law (LL.B.)
- 2021-PresentMember, Regulation Review Committee of Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation
- 2019-PresentDirector, Trust Law Society
- 2003-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2001-2003Judicial Research & Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea
- Korean Bar Association
- Korean Securities Law Association
Korean, English, Chinese