Kelly J. Lee is a senior foreign attorney at Shin & Kim. Kelly specializes in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, real estate, and general corporate matters.
As part of her extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions and foreign investments, Kelly has been engaged in many high-profile cross-border transactions and has advised Fortune 500 companies, multinational enterprises and Korean conglomerates in all aspects of corporate law, including commercial contracts, establishment of subsidiaries, labor, fair trade, and intellectual property.
Kelly also has extensive experience in real estate, having advised numerous foreign and domestic clients with structuring, acquisitions, financing and operations for existing commercial, retail and hotel properties and development projects.
Kelly graduated from the Boston University School of Law and is a member of the Massachusetts and New York bars.
- 2008Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- 2003Yonsei Graduate School of International Studies (M.I.B., International Business, 2003)
- 2000Ewha Woman’s University (B.A., English/French Language and Literature, 2000)
- 2011-PresentShin & Kim
- 2009-2011Legal Counsel, KT Corporation, Seoul, Korea
- 2004-2005Consultant, Valmore Partners, Seoul, Korea
- 2009New York
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association