Mr. Seung Soo Lee is a partner at Shin & Kim. Mr. Lee's practice focuses on real estate, construction, trust, fair trade, finance, securities, and administrative laws.
Mr. Lee has handled various cases relating to real estate re-development, re-construction, advertisements for presale of apartments, real estate sale and management, real estate security trust arrangements, large-scale corporate M&A, discretionary sale of securities, unreasonable collaborative acts and other fair trade disputes. His practice also covers a wide range of cases involving real estate, construction, trust and finance.
- 2007-2008New York University(NYU) School of Law (LL.M.)
- 1991-1998Seoul National University, College of Agriculture
- 2002-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2000-2002Judicial Research & Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea
- Korean Bar Association
- "Leading Lawyer" for Construction and Real Estate, Legal Times, 2021
- "Recommended Lawyer” for Dispute Resolution, Legal500, 2018, 2020
- "Next Generation Lawyer” for Dispute Resolution, Legal500, 2019
- Litigation Award at the 3rd Korea Legal Awards–lawsuit seeking revocation of approval of establishment of a reconstruction union