Mr. Yong Kook Lee acquired theoretical and practical knowledge and experience in the field of IPO examination, public announcement, financial instruments, securities market management, corporate governance, etc. while serving as Head of IPO Examination Division, Head of Securities Products Market Division, Head of Derivatives Research Center and Assistant-Head of KOSPI Market Division at the Korea Exchange and Vice-President of the Korea Corporate Governance Service.
While serving as Head of IPO Examination Division and Assistant-Head of KOSPI Market Division, Mr. Lee played a pivotal role in listing Samsung Life Insurance, Mando Corporation, FILA Korea, etc. and developing ETF products and the KOSPI market. Also, he took the initiative in revision of standards of corporate governance structure and introduction of the Stewardship Code while serving as Vice-President of the Korea Corporate Governance Service.
- 1984Keimyung University (B.Acc.)
- 2003University of Michigan Research Program (VIPP)
- 2019-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- Member, Executive Committeee, Internal Control System on Accounting
- Member, Korea Exchange Corporate Review Committee, KOSDAQ Listed Companies Association
- Member, Corporate Governance Committee
- 2017Vice-President, Korea Corporate Governance Service
- 2015Assistant-Head, KOSPI Market Division, Korea Exchange (KRX)
- 2014Head, Derivatives Research Center, KRX
- 2012Head, Securities Products Market Division, KRX
- 2007Head, IPO Examination Division, KRX
- 2002Manager, IPO Examination Division, KRX
- 1989Joined the Korea Exchange (KRX)