Mr. Se Kil Park is a partner at Shin &Kim. Mr. Park’s practice is primarily devoted to represent clients in litigation and arbitration.
In particular, Mr. Park has represented securities and finance related cases, construction and real estate trust disputes, and environmental cases. Mr. Park founded Aura Equipment Korea Co., Ltd., an IT-related venture company, in 2001, and has dealt with a lot of Japanese-related cases through studying at Kyoto University and being at work at Japanese leading law firm.
- 2012-2013Kyoto University, Graduate School of Law
- 1993-1997Seoul National University, College of Law (LL.B.)
- 2015-PresentMember of the Disciplinary Committee, National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
- 2013Mori Hamada & Matsumoto, Japan
- 2007-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2005-2007Judicial Research & Training Institute, Supreme Court of Korea
- Korean Bar Association
Korean, Japanese, English
- "Recommended Lawyer” for Dispute Resolution, Legal500, 2020