Ms. Jeannie Jeong is a senior foreign attorney at Shin & Kim. Ms. Jeong’s main practice areas include mergers & acquisitions, general corporate matters and antitrust.
Ms. Jeong has been involved in many cross-border mergers and acquisitions including outbound investments of major Korean companies in various sectors. In addition, Ms. Jeong frequently advises clients on commercial transactions and licensing agreements, as well as regulatory compliance matters in the areas of antitrust compliance, cartels, merger control and environment.
- 2000-2003University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D.)
- 1993-1996University of California, San Diego (B.A.)
- 2010-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2008-2010Senior Associate, Baker & McKenzie, Hong Kong SAR
- 2006-2008Foreign Attorney, Shin & Kim LLC
- 2004-2006Foreign Attorney, Kim, Choi & Lim, Seoul, Korea
- 2003-2004Associate, Strand & Seaborn, San Francisco, CA, U.S.A.
- 2001Summer Intern, Coudert Brothers, Hong Kong
- 1999-2000Accountant, Miller Wachman, CPAs, Boston, MA.
- California Bar Association
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants 
- Merger Control in Korea, Getting The Deal Through - Market Intelligence, Volume 6, 2019 (co-authored)
- Rewards of Leniency, The Lawyer, November 2013 (Co-authored)
- Recent Changes to Cartel Leniency Program in Korea, Invest Korea Bulletin, October 2013, KOTRA (Co-authored)
- Improved Merger Rules in Korea, Invest Korea Bulletin, January 2013, KOTRA (Co-authored)
- "Recommended Lawyer” for Antitrust and Competition, Legal500, 2019