Mr. Do-Hoon Woo is a partner at Shin & Kim. Mr. Woo’s main areas of practice include tax, customs, accounting litigation and white collar crime including tax and accounting crime.
Mr. Woo passed the Certified Public Accountants exam in 2003, and worked at PwC as a CPA. He received his International Tax LLM degree at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, under the direction of Professor Reuven S. Avi-Yonah.
- 2017-2018University of Michigan Law School (International Tax LL.M.)
- 1996-2004Seoul National University, Department of Sociology (B.A.)
- 2014-2015Member, Juridical Committee, World Taekwondo Federation
- 2013-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2011-2012Associate, APEX LLC, Seoul, Korea
- 2009-2011Judicial Research & Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea
- 2003-2005CPA, Samil PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Korean Bar Association
- Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountants