Mr. Sung-Hwan Cho is an associate at Shin & Kim. His main practice area covers advisory services related to legislation of laws and regulations at the National Assembly and various regulations of government departments and public agencies.
He formerly worked as an assistant to national assemblymen, and at the secretary of a political party, on policy development and adjustment, review of legislative drafts, etc.
- 2015Konkuk University, School of Law (J.D.)
- 2011Korea University, Political Science (M.A.)
- 2005Konkuk University, Political Science (B.A.)
- 2021-PresentMember, Audit Advisory Committee, National Research Foundation
- 2021-PresentAdvisory Counsel, Korea Real Estate Board
- 2021-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2020-PresentAuditor, Namyangju City Welfare Foundation
- 2020-PresentMember, Information Disclosure Review Committee, Korea South-East Power
- 2019-PresentMember, Public Interest Disclosure Committee, Gyeonggi Provincial Office of Education
- 2019-2021Gangnam LLC
- 2007-2010Manager, the Democratic Party of Korea
- 2007Secretary, Member of the National Assembly, Korea
- 2004President of the Study Body, Konkuk University
- Korean Bar Association