Mr. Bok-Gi Choi is a partner at Shin & Kim. Mr. Choi’s main areas of practice include general corporate transactions, corporate rehabilitation, bankruptcy, restructuring, mergers & acquisitions.
Mr. Choi has been involved in many corporate reorganization, corporate rehabilitation, bankruptcy proceedings and mergers & acquisitions, representing sellers as well as purchasers. In addition, he has provided legal advice on general corporate transactions to many domestic as well as international companies from time to time.
- 1997Seoul National University, College of Law, Seoul, Korea (LL.B.)
- 2010-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2007-2009Partner, Evergreen Law Group, Seoul, Korea
- 2005-2006Partner, Park & Choi, Seoul, Korea
- 2001-2004Shin & Kim LLC
- 1999-2001Judicial Research & Training Institute, the Supreme Court of Korea
- Korean Bar Association
- "Leading Individual" for Restructuring and Insolvency, Chambers Asia, 2016-2021
- “Leading Lawyer” for Restructuring and Insolvency, IFLR1000, 2014-2021
- "Leading Lawyer" for Restructuring and Insolvency, Asialaw Profiles, 2019-2021
- "Leading Lawyer" for Restructuring and Insolvency, Legal Times, 2020
- “Best Lawyer” for Restructuring and Insolvency, Lawtimes, 2020