Hyunah Kim is a senior foreign attorney at Shin & Kim and a member of the firm’s antitrust practice group.
Prior to joining Shin & Kim, Hyunah was part of the corporate practice at another law firm in Seoul, Korea, where she actively represented domestic and international conglomerates in their cross-border transactions. She began her legal practice at the Texas Attorney General’s Office as a law clerk in its Antitrust Section.
Hyunah earned her J.D. from the University of Wisconsin Law School and B.A. from Ewha Womans University. While attending law school, she was a Managing Editor for the Wisconsin International Law Journal and served as a judicial intern to Justice David Prosser at the Wisconsin Supreme Court and as an extern at the Wisconsin Department of Justice.
- 2012University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D.), Wisconsin International Law Journal, Managing Editor
- 2009Ewha Womans University (B.A. in English Language and Literature & American Studies)
- 2019-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2013-2019Foreign Attorney, Dentons Lee, Seoul, Korea
- 2012-2013Law Clerk, Antitrust Section, Texas Attorney General’s Office, Austin, Texas
- 2013New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- American Bar Association