Mr. Daeho Lee is a partner at Shin & Kim, who manages Shin & Kim's Korea Desk in Jakarta, Indonesia.
He focuses his practice on cross-border investments, general corporate transactions, mergers & acquisitions, real estate investment, construction, and public-private partnerships ("PPP"). Mr. Lee was seconded to ZICO Indonesia in 2017.
Using our client-oriented approach to Korean clients with investment interest in Indonesia, our Korea Desk in Jakarta provides Korean companies with on-the-ground advisory services of the highest quality on local legal issues in Korean.
- 2017-2018Universitas Pelita Harapan (Indonesia, Master Course)
- 2015-2017Sungkyunkwan University Law School (S.J.D. candidate, Civil Law)
- 2010Fordham School of Law (J.D. Exchange Program)
- 2009-2012Sungkyunkwan University Law School (J.D.)
- 1999-2007Seoul National University (B.A. in Anthropology)
- 2019-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2018-PresentExternal Advisor, Investment Review board, Korea Overseas Infrastructure & Urban Development Corporation
- 2017ZICO Indonesia (Roosdiono & Partners, secondment)
- 2012-2019Yoon & Yang LLC
- 2006-2008Cheil Worldwide Inc., Korea
- Korean Bar Association
Korean, English, Indonesian, Chinese
- Introduction of Indonesian Law(written in Korean), Euro Publishing, Sep 2018.