Ms. Tianshu Zheng is a senior foreign attorney at Shin & Kim. Ms. Zheng’s main areas of practice include Chinese corporate law, foreign investment law, real estate law, disposition of Chinese nonperforming loans, establishment of Chinese holding companies, tax law, mergers & acquisitions and international transaction law.
Ms. Zheng has been involved in many Chinese transactions, litigations and arbitrations related to Korean companies’ investments in, and trading with, China, particularly with respect to the disposition of Chinese nonperforming loans, investments in, and development of, Chinese real estate, mergers & acquisitions of Chinese companies, establishment of Chinese holding companies, establishment of Chinese branches and subsidiaries of Korean banks, various kinds of agreements with Chinese companies, customs duties and taxes of China. She has also represented Chinese companies in their investments in Korea, listing their shares on Korean exchange market, arbitrations, criminal litigations, etc.
Ms. Zheng has worked at the Judicial Research Institute of the Ministry of Justice as a Researcher. She has written many books and treatises related to the judicial system of China, and participated in legislating for the Law on lawyers of China and Legal aid regulations and so on.
- 1995Peking University, School of Law (LL.M.)
- 1992Peking University, School of Law (LL.B.)
- 2003-PresentShin & Kim LLC
- 2002Legal Counsel, Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.
- 1998-1999Lawyer of Beijing HUICHENG Law Office of the P.R.C.
- 1995-1999Researcher of the Judicial Research Institute of the Ministry of Justice of the P.R.C.
- 1993-1994Trained in the Ministry of Science and Technology of the P.R.C.
- 1991Trained in the People`s Court of Beijing Haidian District of the P.R.C.
- The Lawyers Association of the Peoples` Republic of China
Chinese, Korean, English
- Acquisition of convertible bond of Korean listed company of Admiralty Holding (2018)
- Sale of shares of Chinese manufacturing subsidiary of NH Investment & Securities (2018)
- Establishment of a joint corporation of Hyundai Movex in China (2018)
- Copyright infringement suit of Wemade Entertainment in China (2018)
- Sale of business division of Shinsung E&G (2018)
- General consulting for Korean subsidiary of Hong Kong Alpha Group Limited (2018)
- Acquisition of a Chinese distribution subsidiary of Lotte Shopping (2018)
- Establishment of a joint corporation of Hyundai WIA in China (2017)
- Assignment of shares of Chinese subsidiary of LS Networks (2017)
- Acquisition of shares of Chinese subsidiary of Mirae Asset Daewoo (2017)
- 1998The Chinese Judicature Superior Government Official Prize
- 1998The Chinese Judicature Superior Research Award